This is an important election for our lake.
Who can vote? :
· Muskoka property owners AND their spouses
· Muskoka property renters (6 weeks or more) AND their spouses
· You must be a Canadian citizen, 18+ years old
· You need not be a permanent resident of Canada
· You can vote in each municipality in Ontario where you own or rent property
Your proxy vote can be given to a family member.
Until the end of July, you can easily check if you are on the voter’s list and add yourself if you are not, at: Voter Look-Up Portal
After this date call the Gravenhurst Municipal Office at 705.687.3412 (during regular business hours) or MPAC (who maintain the voter’s list) at: 1.866.296.6722.
Voting will take place using the Town’s voting portal or telephone line starting Friday, October 12, 2018 at 10am until Monday, October 22, 2018 at 8pm (Election Day).
Voters will receive a personalized Voter Information Letter in mail in Sept/Oct, containing a web address and telephone number giving you secure access to vote. A toll free hotline number will be provided, in case you require assistance.Further information can be found in the Ministry of Municipal Affairs Voters' Guide and on the Town of Gravenhurst’s website