The goal of the Conservation Committee is to protect the health of the natural environment of the lakes and the ecological communities that inhabit them, to manage the natural resources, and to record the social life on Kahshe and Bass Lakes.
- Test the water and report to the membership
- Research and communicate by way of the web site and the newsletter.
- Monitor and support the activities of the Muskoka Conservancy
- Work with residents to find ways of preserving ecologically significant lands
- Minimize to the extent possible, shoreline disturbance and destruction from future development
- Encourage the re-naturalization of shorelines.
Healing Waters and KLRA Archives
- Make Healing Waters available through the Boutique
- Continue to accept cottage stories and make them available online
- Add to the on line archive site.
Contact the Conservation Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Clare Henderson||Secretary, and Editor, The History Project|
|Kahshe Heritage Lands|
|Bob Reyburn||Chair; Town and District Liaison Committee|
|Ron Pearson|| Member, and Lake Steward
Minutes, Conservation Committee 2013 Forward
Latest Minutes at the top.
|Aug 8, 2019||Kahshe Conservation Committee (KCC) Minutes August 8, 2019-RP.docx|
|July 2018||Kahshe Conservation Committee (KCC) Minutes July 2018-RP.docx|
|August 8, 2017||
Kahshe Conservation Committee (KCC) Minutes August 2017.docx
|August 10, 2016||ConsCommMinutes August 10, 2016.docx|
|July 23, 2015||Minutes KLCC July 23, 2015.rtf|
|August 18, 2014||Minutes KLCC August 18, 2014.pdf|
|July 7, 2014||Kahshe Conservation Committee (KCC) Minutes July 7, 2014-RP (1).pdf|
|August 20, 2013||MInutes KLCC August 20, 2013.pdf|