- Continue with the Lake Steward program to measure water quality components;
- Work with the District to strengthen the Lake Steward program;
- Develop a program on the lake to hire a student to undertake a detailed field investigation of:
- identified Type 1 fisheries habitat;
- areas that have potential for fisheries habitat but have been degraded and could be rehabilitated; and
- inventory of wetlands to build a data base on their features and significance.
- Monitor the effects of development on upstream lakes and streams in the immediate watershed to ensure there is no detrimental impact on Kahshe or Bass Lakes.